Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ASLEEP

Mallory likes to sleep. She does it a lot and she looks so cute when she's sleeping that I take lots of pictures. Here are a few of her latest. Some of them include daddy sleeping also.

Mallory asleep with her hand in the air.


Posing for her photo shoot in her sleep.


She scooted herself down in her cradle and ended up with her feet hanging out.


Sleepy time with Daddy.


More sleepy time with Daddy.


And one more time...Sleepy time with Daddy using her Boppy as a neck pillow.
How come everyone else seems to be sleeping but me?

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Serious! I want to see a picture of you sleeping. Much needed zzzzz's. Mallory is such a cute sleeper.

Michelle said...

She is cute! I love her little cheeks. I just wanna squeeze 'em. :)

Autumn said...

So cute I can't wait to see you two today.