Mallory was 4 weeks yesterday. It has gone by really fast. Tomorrow she will be one month old. She has changed since she was born. She is totally chunking out. Her cheeks are getting big and her leg rolls are growing. So super cute. Anyhoo, here is her 4 weeks picture with Teddy and a picture with the plumerias Daddy left for us. When I woke up yesterday there was one by my pillow and when I went to get Mallory, there was one in her cradle. Brad had gone running before we woke up and picked them off a tree along his path. Plumerias smell soooo good and remind us of our time in Hawaii, where we met, dated and lived for the year after we got married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Aaaaaw...how sweet!! What a nice guy!
I love baby chub. It's so cute!
Look at those cheeks...she is getting baby chub. So Cute!
she sure is a beautiful little girl! And I'm a little jealous of having plumeria around down there....okay, A LOT jealous! :) Plumeria will always remind me of hawaii. good times. Anyway, back to your little girl....i love the picture of her sleeping with her hand under her chin, the photo shoot pose. So adorable!!!
What a cutie pie! It's crazy how fast they grow. They don't stay little very long, so enjoy it while you can. I am so happy for you guys! She is too adorable.
Post a Comment