Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mallory's Blessing

Today was Mallory's blessing day. Grandma & Grandpa Fowers drove up with Great-Grandma Fowers. Sarah and Mark brought their whole clan too. It was good to have family and friends around for Mallory's big day. Our little girl looked super cute and was a little angel the entire time. Becky was so excited to make her little dress and it came out beautiful!! I think it is so cute that she worked so hard to make her baby's dress. Her blessing went well even though I was super nervous before hand. Here are some pictures for all of you who couldn't make it.
Proud Mommy and Daddy!
The Family and the Browns.
Big Smiles!
Chillin' in her dress!!!

"Enough pictures already!"

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Becky! You really made her dress? I'm super impressed! It's adorable!

Robyn said...

sooo sad i missed it. her dress is beautiful! great job Becs.

nikki said...

I agree - the dress is beautiful, nice job. great pictures - wish we could have been there too.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

What a lovely little lady! How fun too for you to make her dress! I tried clicking on her full dress picture to see it close up but it wouldn't but I KNOW you did a great job! She looks beautiful and you and Brad look super happy! What a cute little family!

p.s. CUTE NEW HAIR!!!! I can't believe how long you let it grow too! Love it shorter!

Joseph and Emi said...

her dress is beautiful! she is such a cute little girl.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Becky, I am impressed. Good job on the dress. What a great mom you are. You guys are so cute. I am so happy for you all. Motherhood looks good on you (and your shorter hair-it's still longer than mine.)Your hair grows so fast and long! Lucky!

wenselgang said...

What a precious little girl! Great job on that beautiful dress.

Lisa M. Jolley said...

Becky! What a surprise! This is the first time I've seen your page... well, I suppose I have alot of events I've missed, so - "Congratulations on Everything!!! I am so impressed that you made her dress, that is amazing! I never found the talent of sewing clothing, only straight lines like blankets and, well... only blankets! LOL

She's a beautiful baby! Again, congrats and I hope all is well.