Friday, February 27, 2009

Mallory at 8 Months

I had to post Mallory's 8 month pictures even though they are almost a month old. She is such a big girl and time is flying by so fast. I love it though, I really can't complain. She is such a fun baby and pretty easy too (knock on wood). She just recently had her first tooth break through and just because she is not crawling does not mean she cannot get around. That girl can roll like no other. I don't think she feels she needs to crawl because she is getting around so well without it. It is pretty funny to watch. She seriously makes us laugh everyday!


Mallory and the heart

Love the eyebrows!

I think this is my favorite, even with the collar that wouldn't stay down and especially with the drool hanging off her chin. I just love her expression!

Love those Chunka Cheeks!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

She is sooo cute! Getting big sooo fast!

Sarah said...

She is adorable!!

FYI said...

What a Beeeeeautiful Girl! I can't believe our daughters are 9 months old! Mallory, don't grow up too fast...and please remind Lily as well!:)

nikki said...

she is so beautiful! do you have copies of those pictures?