Okay, Robyn tagged me and I'm giving in and actually doing it. Yes, I've been tagged before and didn't do it. Oh well. So here is the 6th picture from my 6th file of my pictures. Not very exciting. This was last February, a girl in my complex rear ended me on the way out the gate. I was irrate and I remember the girl begging me to please not be so mad at her. She ended up being really nice, she paid for the repair, took me to pick up my car after it was fixed and gave me a $50 gift card to Baby Gap (I was preggers at the time). So my car is now fixed, except that two weeks ago someone hit my car while I was inside at Joanne's and they weren't nice enough to leave a note.
So now I'm not going to play by the "Tag" rules and tag nobody ;)


1 comment:
I remember that. bummer you got hit again. thanks for playing along you are soooo the best!
Post a Comment