Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Dress

I made Mallory a new dress!!! And no, it didn't fall apart after she wore it! I saw a friends blog that showed the cute dress she made for her little girl and I wanted to do the same so here it is. Unfortunately, Mallory did not want to have a photo shoot when I took these pictures so they are not the best but you can get the idea of what the dress looks like. It was really easy to make and super fun too.



Mallory chasing her new ball that I was holding over my head to try to get a picture of her dress. Excuse the drool on the polka dots.

This is the best shot I could get (plus a little bit of a smile!)

P.S. I should have already mentioned that I made this dress from this TUTORIAL on Ashley's blog at http://lilblueboo.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:

Darin said...

Looks so cute Becky! I told you you would be hooked!

Darin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlon and Suzana said...

Love that dress!

Ashley said...

Cute! Is that from my tutorial? I love the fabrics. Just wanted to let you know that I added a new gallery if you want to upload the photo!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/lilblueboo/pool

Ashley said...

Oh, and thanks SO much for adding my button! Have a great day!

Alyssa said...

Very cute!! She is a doll! Good for you, I didn't know that you could sew!