Wednesday, March 18, 2009

San Diego

We headed down to San Diego a couple of weekends ago. We went mostly for a wedding. Brad's really good friend Ben-Dog (more commonly known as Ben) married Sheryl in the San Diego temple. It was really nice to be there and to see them together. I think Ben is the funniest person I know. I wish them the best.


The happy couple.



Ben and Brad
Mallory and I at the reception.


The day after the wedding, I got to take Mallory down to Mission Bay and hang out with my friends from Thorman Elementary. Lisa (the lucky duck) has a condo right on the bay. They went down for the weekend and Theodora brought her two little kiddos, Clara and Thatcher. Danielle also came along for the ride. So I was able to meet up with them to hang out and relax.

Theodora and Thatcher, Danielle, Lisa, Clara and Mallory.
Clara loved Mallory and insisted on pushing her in her stroller as we walked over to see the seals. After a bit I had to take over due to some careless steering.

Mallory also got to hang out with her girl cousins Ellie and Audrey while at Grandma's house. This is all of them watching a video together.

2 comments:

FYI said...

Your friends make a really cute couple. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

K, so Mallory is sooo adorable!!! You guys made such a cute baby! So cool that you still keep in touch with friends from elementary school.