Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome Back Ankles!!!!!!

You may think this is silly, but I am celebrating the return of my ankles by posting this blog. I am so happy to have them back, I have missed them. They returned on Monday and I was so surprised to wake up and have them there. It happened all of a sudden, I just woke up and there they were. Awesome! Here are some pictures of what they were and how they are now.

The night I arrived in the hospital, before any action took place.

3 days after Mallory was born. Notice the indentations my socks left where my ankles should have been.


My ankles as of today. WELCOME BACK!!!

8 comments:

Marlon and Suzana said...

Horray for ankles! You will slowly get your body back...though some things will never be the same :) Small price to pay for a beautiful baby!

Cristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristi said...

Hi Becky! It's Cristiana here. I am sooo excited to have found your blog. You have a beautiful family and congratulations on your gorgeous baby girl. She really is a cute baby! It's probably been 10 years since I've even heard anything about you and I'm just so happy to find you in cyberspace. Yay for blogs!

Michelle said...

Oh man. I am so glad mine never got that bad. But, I think the 60+lbs I put on well made up for it. hahaha. I am glad you have your ankles back! lol.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Glad your ankles are back! Woohoo!!! It's funny how us mommies who's bodies get so FAR from normal in order to have these little angels can celebrate even the smallest of victories! Smalll to others but to us, it's huge, right?! Thanks for including us!

Robyn said...

congratulations on the return of your ankles!!! I'm so happy for you. love your slide show. you're such a good mommy.

Anonymous said...

Becky! I am so happy you found my blog! I wanted to call you today. I got your # from Marisela and totally meant to call you, but you know how it goes. I have a gift ready to send you but I need to know if you are nursing... Let me know it you can. I am sorry I missed your shower. I wanted to go...

OMG(osh)your baby is the cutest baby ever! So cute. I was so happy to get your announcement. She has the best coloring and her little face is too adorable! Arent you glad your baby is not an ugly one. You have one of the cutest!

So glad you got rid of your canckles. Gesh, I thought mine were bad. Great pic.'s

So glad to be blogging with you now. Iam going to add you to my people ASAP Love you!

Cristi said...

Thanks for your note. That's amazing that you've done 2 marathons! I'm terrified to do a half. I didn't know you had a c-section. I also had one with my first and it was not fun to recover from! I hope you are feeling better already and continue to do so.