Our little girl has arrived. She was born on Thursday, June 5, 2008 at 8:36 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. 11 ounces and was 20 inches long. She came by emergency C-section but everyone is recovering well. We named her Mallory Kate Fowers. Here are a couple of pictures for you to see. We are so grateful that everything went well and that she arrived safely.
Mallory's first professional photo shoot.
She loves being burped!

Mallory chillin' in the hospital.

Our attempt at a photo shoot.
8 comments:
She is so beautiful! You guys did so good! I know you guys are going to be great parents!
Yay finally some pictures! I haven't been able to come see her cuz donny has been sick & i've been dying to, especially since jackie says she is the most beautful baby she's ever seen. She's a doll! I can't tell which she looks like but in the 2nd pic she looks like Brad. Congrats!!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!! Emergency C-Sections are no fun. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
SOOOOO cute! Congrats!!
She is beautiful I'm sorry I did not see your comment on my blog until today. I would love to see you and Robyn while we are here.
She is a beautiful newborn! Congratulations. Hope you have a speedy recovery from the surgery.
Finchy, she is seriously so stinking CUTE!!!! Good job. :)
Oh you guys, she's so sweet! We are so happy for you and that she is healthy and that everything went well. Hope Becky is recovering well and that you are enjoying your sweet little bundle! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment