Monday, May 26, 2008

June 5th at the latest

Just a quick update on Baby (still no name)...my Dr. has decided to not let me go past my due date and that if she does not come on her own by June 4th then I will be induced that night. So she will be here by June 5th at the latest, READY OR NOT!!!!!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Yeah!!! Oh my gosh, that is coming so fast. I'll cross all of my fingers and toes for you.

Michelle said...

STILL waiting for a prego picture!! :)

J said...

Ditto on the still waiting for a prego picture! Good luck, can't wait to see her and find out the name.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Hooray!!! Good luck my dear and can't wait to see pictures of baby and hear what you've decided to name her! It's the 4th so I'll have a prayer in my heart all day and night for you!

kat said...

We're excited for you. There is still a possibility we could end up back in Tustin, so we hope to see you guys and your new baby some time soon--Mark and Kat Rane

Michelle said...

Yay! It's the 5th today. So if ya haven't already gone into labor today is the day, aye. I can't wait to see pictures of you new little one. Did Kite every have her babies?