Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here we go....

So we are entering the blogging world. I guess we are a little behind in the world of technology but here we go. We want to be able to keep people updated as to what is going on in our crazy world, especially with baby on the way. So creating a blog seemed like the easiest way to do it. Check back in on us whenever you want or not. We hope you enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

sucked in! Wahahahahahaha! :) Welcome.

Robyn said...

So cute!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Ooh, I love the blog! And love that you've joined the club so we can see pictures of you guys. We miss your beuatiful faces!!!! Can't wait to see baby in June!!! It's almost time! :)

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys did this.. it'll be fun to keep up on each other's lives. Sorry we missed you guys at Easter. I just couldn't get it together that day. I showed up the next day though! Well, I'll be checking back often... Love J

ballr said...

i guess im the last person on earth who doesn't have a blog! i look forward to keeping up with all the news!

Jim and Allison said...

Hi Becky it's Allison Folger (Doug's sister) Found your blog through them and wanted to say hi. I'm so excited for you that you have a baby on the way!

Robyn said...

hey, i tagged you. check out my blog and you'll understand.