Thursday, April 10, 2008

Church Ball

Okay, so Brad is always very involved in our wards basketball team. He has been playing on the team since we have lived in this ward (which is almost 4 years). Though the team usually doesn't win very many games, this year so far they haven't lost one or had to forfeit one due to lack of players. Since this is the first year that there are many players showing up (even a girl in our complex plays for the team...she is better than most of the guys out there) Brad has been pretty amped until a couple of weeks ago when it happened. Yup, a sprained ankle that happened during a practice game. He landed on some other guys foot, heard a pop and then felt the pain. Warning if you don't like pictures of feet don't look.


The night of the accident.

The next day when the bruising and the cankle started to set in.

4 nights after. Notice the bruising by his toes. Poor guy.

Sad as it may be he is probably out for the rest of the season.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Did he go to the Dr? Remember when we were in Minto, and I tripped over the heater and sprained my ankle? Well guess what, I sprained it again a few months ago and had it x-rayed. they informed me that it was sprained pretty bad, then told me the last time I injured it I had actually broken it in 2 places. Yup...and you all just thought I was being a baby. LOL. Anyhoo, if he heard a pop he should probably go get it x-rayed if he hasn't already.

Okay, unwanted advice finished. :)

Marlon and Suzana said...

Dwight: I keep various weaponry strategically placed around the office. I saved Jim’s life with a can of pepper spray I had velcro’d under my desk. People say, “oh, it’s dangerous to keep weapons in the home or the workplace”. Well I say, “it’s better to be hurt by someone you know accidentally than by a stranger on purpose."