Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Shower

Thanks to Robyn and Marisela, I had a great baby shower this past Saturday. They did such a great job and I feel so grateful that they worked so hard on my behalf. There were a couple of things that I thought were so cute I had to share with everyone. Robyn made awesome diaper cakes to put around the room for decoration (and as a gift for me...can't get enough diapers right?). Here is just one of the many she made. I just can't get myself to take it apart.


Marisela's daughter Amy made the real cake for us (no diapers included). You can see how talented she is....she even made the little baby on top. It is too cute to eat.

Thanks for a great shower!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy crap!! You have some talented friends. Those are awesome!!

J said...

Those are so cool. I wish I could decorate cakes like that! So happy you are having a baby, it will be great fun for you! We still want to see a picture of you pregnant....

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

ditto that jodi. prego pic please!

super cute cakes! would have loved to be there. i miss you tons!

ELMtreephotography said...

Congrats Brad and Becky! We're really excited for you! - Rod and Em

Eric & Gretchen said...

I am so glad you started a blog. I love reading about what everyone it up to. Good luck with your new bundle of joy! We are so excited for you.