Sunday, November 1, 2009

October


Where did October go? I can't believe it is already November. The holidays are just around the corner. We've better get busy. October flew by way too fast but it was still fun. Here are just a few pics of our month...

Mallory's pigtails shadow...I think it's hilarious!



Sunday afternoon nap with Daddy on the couch.


We have FINALLY cleaned up our back patio for Mallory to play in and she is loving it. But she often gets really dirty, but hey, at least she's happy, right?
We of course had to go to a pumpkin patch.

She may not look like it but she really did have a good time running around all the pumpkins.

It was hard to get a good shot of her sitting, since all she wanted to do was RUN!


Brad was in charge of our pumpkin this year. I think it is my favorite by far!!


Loved Mallory's chicken costume! I saw it and couldn't pass it up. This is her checking out the pumpkin Daddy carved during her nap.

Trick or Treating with Daddy and friends. She got the concept at the end and would actually pick one candy and put it in her bucket.


Brad and I dressed up as chicken farmers. Our slogan was "Fowers Farms: We LOVE our chickens!"

4 comments:

nikki said...

these are fun - I love your Halloween theme and costumes!

Brandon and Sienna said...

That is so cute, It is so fun to see how you and your family our doing? Are you still babysitting?

Robyn said...

You guys are sooooo cute!

FYI said...

Lovin' the pumpkin, pigtails and the "plucky" costume! Perfection ;)