Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beach

We have found out that Mallory LOVES the beach! I thought it would be crazy taking her there with all the sand, and water and mess, etc. But I have learned to deal with the mess of it and enjoy being there with her because she loves it so much. We've gone many times this summer but today we went just me and her (a first for us). We had a good time. He had lunch, then played in the water, then in the sand. Here are a couple pics of our adventure.

Playing with her new beach toys

I put the bucket on my head to make her laugh and she wanted it on hers. She kept taking it off then trying to put it back on.

She took over my beach chair

Sandy feet

And the I-need-a-nap breakdown that ended our trip :)

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Becky, what a beautiful family you have! Mallory is such a sweetie. I was just writing about my mission in my personal history and thought of you, so I looked for your blog on Alyssa's site and I found it! I'm glad you're doing well.

Ashley said...

She is so cute! Are those your 2 tee dresses on Flickr too?? They are SOOO cute! and look so comfy! Thanks SO much for uploading them.

Also, you need to add another blog "button" to your site soon, otherwise I am going to get a big head thinking that I am the "only" blog you like....haha ;)

FYI said...

I am loving Mallory's beach hat. She is so stinkin cute!

Robyn said...

sorry we missed the fun beach day. next week?