All of this jumping must really wear her out because this morning I found her like this. Too cute!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
We've Got a Jumper...Finally.
We have been putting Mallory in her Jumperoo for months but she has never jumped in it. She would just sit there and play with all the toys but she would never jump. We'll this week she finally started jumping and it is hilarious...well at least to us it is. She laughs at herself jumping and even if she is crying she will still keep on jumping. This is her in action.
All of this jumping must really wear her out because this morning I found her like this. Too cute!

All of this jumping must really wear her out because this morning I found her like this. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so cute! I have an exact picture of Halley asleep in her Jumperoo too. They are the best!
i love her laugh in that video! what a cute girl! and sleeping on her jumperoo....i love pics of babies sleeping in all awkward positions. :)
What a big girl. I love the family photos
Post a Comment