Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was great and we have pictures to share. We spent the week before Christmas in San Diego with Brad and all of his siblings. We haven't been able to all get together in years so it was fun. Then we headed back to our place late on Christmas Eve to spend Christmas morning with just our little family. Later that day we headed over to my mom's for more presents and dinner. It was a busy holiday but lots of fun.

From our ward Christmas party. The theme was "Christmas Morning" so we all wore our jammies.

Mallory and her cousins Bella and Ellie.

The kids acted out the nativity story. As you can tell, Mallory was Baby Jesus.

Some of the cousins during the nativity.

We also did gingerbread houses. Brad had some great idea which failed miserably and I had to come up with a back up plan...the tee pee. (Brads failure is slumped over in the back).

And the winner went too....the recreation of the family's truck.


Mallory going through her stocking with Daddy. Santa left her some sweet shades.


Mallory and all of her presents...I think she had a great time.


And now for all of you Office Fans, this is what Tim and Nikki made for us this year for the family gift exchange. Brad opened it and thought it was a Barbie for Mallory and then I saw the horn. Can we say AWESOME!!!! They worked really hard on it.



Her horn can pierce the sky!!!!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love all the Christmas pics. Okay, I watch the office, but don't get the joke. Maybe I didn't see that one.

Becky said...

Alyssa, you must not have seen the eposide titled "Moroccan Christmas" or you would have gotten the joke right away. If you missed it you should catch it online. It's a must see.

Joseph and Emi said...

hahahaha i love mallory's new doll. that is awesome!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Oh my gosh I want a unicorn barbie too that's freakin awesome! Love the new heading pic of the family toesies in the sand :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky! What a fun first Christmas for Mallory. Our ward did the same PJ's theme. Love your picture. I don't watch the office, so I am clueless... Anyway, Happy New Year!