I took Mallory to get her picture taken with Santa. I would have never thought to do it except that I got a sales advertisement from Bergstrom's in the mail that said "No lines to see Santa". So I thought, well if I'm in and out of there in just a few minutes it won't be so bad and it wasn't. There really was no line, they let you preview all the pictures on a computer screen so you could pick the one you want or you could buy the CD of all the pictures they took (a rip off really because they only take a few pics). So for $10, this is Mallory's picture with Santa (and from what I understand, some of that money is a donation to CHOC). Here's to kicking off the holiday season...Ho, Ho, Ho!Saturday, November 29, 2008
Picture with Santa
I took Mallory to get her picture taken with Santa. I would have never thought to do it except that I got a sales advertisement from Bergstrom's in the mail that said "No lines to see Santa". So I thought, well if I'm in and out of there in just a few minutes it won't be so bad and it wasn't. There really was no line, they let you preview all the pictures on a computer screen so you could pick the one you want or you could buy the CD of all the pictures they took (a rip off really because they only take a few pics). So for $10, this is Mallory's picture with Santa (and from what I understand, some of that money is a donation to CHOC). Here's to kicking off the holiday season...Ho, Ho, Ho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So cute, of course she's been an angel this year so she'll get everything she wants for Christmas!
Oh man, she is such a beauty. Seriously, a doll. :) Santa looks a little crazy though.
mallory is too cute!
Post a Comment