Friday, October 31, 2008

FOWERS FAMOUS DOGS

Welcome to Fowers Famous Dogs!!!! That's right, for Halloween Brad and I dressed up as hot dog vendors and of course Mallory was our hot dog. We named our restaurant "Fowers Famous Dogs" and Brad made a logo to make our aprons and hats look official. Mallory didn't like her hot dog costume too much but everyone else sure did. We went to a Halloween party held by our ward and had a pretty good time. They served hot dogs for dinner, ha ha. It was so fun to dress her up!!!!
Fowers Famous Dogs
Me eating my hot dog.
Brad wanted a bite too.
Sleepy Dog
Deer-in-the-headlights Dog.
Sophie and "Mowmmia" as she would say.
Me and Smurfette (aka Candy).

Sarah Palin and a Yes on 8 sign.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh...that is hilarious! She made a very cute hot dog.

Jocelyn said...

I loved your costumes by the way.

Cristi said...

What an adorable idea (and your family looks great in it)! I also love Smurfette. Hillarious. The last photo was definitely the scariest. ;)

Joseph and Emi said...

i love your costumes! hahaha mallory was so cute!

Marlon and Suzana said...

the most adorable little weiner in the world!

Kristen said...

They turned out so good. It was a very inventive idea. Mallory looked stinkin' cute in her hot dog outfit.

Robyn said...

soooo cute!

Marla said...

You guys look so cute, so fun. I bought that hot dog costume after halloween last year for future use because it is too cute to pass up. Mallory makes it look good!

Autumn said...

What a cute idea:)

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

One of the most creative group costumes I've ever seen! Way to go you guys! Did you make her hot dog costume? And to Brad, those labels look official! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that? I always wish I could be one of those creative people to do a "theme" for Halloween. That is seriously so cute!