Okay, so I've been lazy taking pictures of Mallory by her Teddy Bear. She is already 14 weeks old (just over 3 months). She loves to talk when she gets her diaper changed, suck on her hand, grab anything around her such as her clothes, blankets, etc., and LOVES her binky. I've also reposted the other pics of her with her Teddy to show her growth.
Having fun takin' pictures
14 weeks
8 weeks
4 weeks
1 week


2 comments:
Great idea to have the teddy bear be a marker for you. She is getting so big. What a cutie pie.
Hello Brad and Becky! It is the Banks family from BYU-H (and San Diego) Congrats on your cute little girl! I will be going in for a c-section on Wed with baby #4 our 3rd girl in a row. We live in Montana, and we also have a family blog. Its www.banksblvd.blogspot.com Take care.
Post a Comment